Sat, Mar 19|
Becoming A Pro - The Mutt Nut Academy £75.00 (USA/CAN)
So you know the behaviour theory and how to train dogs, but how do you put all this together to create an effective business? Come and join my seminar to find out how I do it!
Time & Location
Mar 19, 2022, 6:00 PM – 9:00 PM PDT
About the Event
So, you've decided to take the plunge and follow your dream of becoming a pro dog trainer? Are you sh*tting yourself yet? If you're not, you're lying! Believe me I was and I will share with you all my tragic stories of sessions that went horribly wrong, as well as many other ridiculous situations I found myself in, during the early stages of my business. Naturally, I am the ulimate professional now....very much joking!
I am genuinely so excited to share my experiences with you as a professional dog trainer and behaviourist, to hopefully help make the upcoming months a little less scary and give you some clarity on how to structure your business.
This is likley to be a one time thing and therefore I don't plan leaving any stone unturned! We will start right at the beginning with how to find new clients, right the way up to dealing with tricky cases - and the owners - as well as the main problem I find with upcoming dog trainers (as well established ones) .... IMPOSTURE SYNDROME. Yeah that.
Naturally I can assume most people attending this seminar will be well acquainted with the principles of dog training and behaviour and therefore I won't waste your time talking about Pavlov's dog's. However we will be discussing training and behaviour in more detail, particularly when we openly discuss some case studies as a group. We will focus on how we can apply the theory we all know (and love) into your client's lifestyle, which of course differs for every client. I find this is one of the biggest problems up and coming trainers have. Here are some details of what you can expect:
- Business start up - the basics
- Marketing, branding and social media
- Free advice - should you give it out?
- How to create a client funnel - how to ensure you find hard working clients that make you look even better
- What sort of cases do you want to work with?
- The sh*tting yourself phase - how to work through the first few months full time
- Work experience and CPD
- How to approach/handle difficult cases - and keep clients progressing
- How to deal with difficult client conversations
- How to implement behaviour theory and training into the lives of everyday dog owners
- Post consult reports and follow up support - what's the best way?
- Case studies - open discussion
- Worklife balance
Expect tonnes of insight and detail, lot's of Dad jokes and me in a spray on t-shirt... (as per usual).
I want to give you as much information as possible and truthfully can't say for certain how long the seminar will last - this will be dependent on open discussions etc - but we are probably looking at about 3-4 hours. Anything after that and you'll have had enough of me talking!
Can't wait to see you inside!
Becoming A Pro£0.00